Votigo is a fast-growing, privately held company with offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Boulder, CO, and Hyderabad, India. Votigo is a Facebook Preferred Developer Consultant and a leader in the social media promotions industry. The company was founded in 2006 to help businesses better engage their customers, build brand awareness, and increase revenue through the use of user-generated photo and video contests, interactive sweepstakes, and online promotions. Our campaigns run on Facebook, Twitter and stand-alone websites. Votigo works with leading brands and agencies including Ford, Coca-Cola, Intel, Aol, Sharpie, Sears, Dell, Shutterfly, DraftFCB, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Ogilvy, Wunderman, and Arnold Worldwide.
About the Position:
Votigo is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who loves social media and understands the value of online contests and promotions for brands. The Marketing Manager will work closely with Sales, Product Management, and Client Services teams to formulate go-to market strategies, sales tools, and marketing material for new products and services. The Marketing Manger will be responsible for increasing incoming leads, building brand awareness, creating new product marketing material and sales collateral, SEO/SEM, maintaining Votigo’s social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, Blog), managing the corporate website, copy-writing, creating a Marketing calendar, and planning and managing tradeshows and other events.
Candidates must live and breathe marketing, advertising, and social media. Must have a positive attitude and be a highly motivated self-starter. Strong communication and organization skills are an absolute must. Understanding of digital media and the social media space is a given. You should know Facebook and Twitter inside and out.
The position will be based out of our downtown Boulder, CO office located right on the Pearl Street Mall and will report to our Head of Marketing.
- Increase incoming leads through various tactics
- Build brand awareness among Agencies, Social Media Consultants, and Brands
- Define, develop, and maintain marketing collateral portfolio for our B2B products (media kits, case studies, whitepapers, and sales presentations)
- Develop and own product messaging and positioning
- Manage SEO/SEM (creating CPC ads, manage budget)
- Track and analyze metrics for ROI of marketing / advertising campaigns
- Maintain and own Votigo’s social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
- Monitor competition and identify market opportunities
- Help define email communication strategy across products and optimize ROI of channel
- Manage the corporate website including copy-writing, mockups, wireframes
- Create and maintain Marketing calendar
- Plan and manage tradeshow booths and other events
- At least 5 years professional work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with driving demand generation
- A passion for social media and an understanding of the social space is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Interactive agency or promotions agency experience is a plus
A competitive salary, flexible work hours, medical, dental, and 401(k) are all available. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.